McKesson Belgium is part of McKesson Europe, a leading international wholesale and retail company. We provide logistic services to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. Moreover we offer professional advice to our patients in our pharmacies.
More than 38,000 employees in 13 European countries continuously strive to supply patients with pharmaceutical products in a safe and reliable way.
We are looking to fill a position immediately at our Head Office in Wavre & Ghent:
A Corporate & Communication Specialist
A full-time or 4/5 contract
- Reporting to the Managing Director, and working together with the HR (Internal Communication) & Marketing Department (Corporate & External Communication), the Communications Specialist is a key advisor to McKesson Belgian business units and their teams.
- As a communications expert, s/he participates in the development and deployment of strategic communications initiatives to support the needs and objectives of the company, its various business units
- and its executives. S/he is an expert in writing, editing, planning skills and demonstrates thoughtful and creative thinking. This ideas person has proven capabilities in influencing
- stakeholders and making good decisions based on data and time constraints.
- The successful candidate will need to build credibility and be seen as a trusted partner.
- Develop integrated communications strategies, plans and messaging to support business objectives
- Manage projects and programs for specific business units and functions
- Provide communications advice to senior leaders and internal business partners
- Develop internal communication strategies that drive employee engagement and help connecting employees contributions to McKessons mission, objectives and purpose
- Play an influencer role with the business unit or functions overall strategy
- Build and implement innovative and creative communication campaigns to support both internal and external initiatives and projects
- Write and edit a variety of communications material intended for various audiences and channels (presentations, executive communications, speeches, videos, talking points)
- Master degree in Communications, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in communications with similar job scope
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills in French, Dutch and English
- Ability to communicate complex topics to various audiences
- Strategic acumen and strong execution skills
- Strong understanding of internal communications and corporate communications
- Results-oriented, with a strong customer-service ethic
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, high volume, collaborative and iterative environment
- Ability to manage priorities while focusing on delivering key projects
- Collaborative and ability to work in a team environment and build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Professionalism, confidentiality and good judgment for work on projects touching all levels of the organization
- Autonomy and initiative
- Attention to detail, coupled with a keen sense of the big picture
- Mastery of Microsoft Office applications and other design tools as InDesign & Photoshop
Working at McKesson
With colleagues from more than 35 countries, our open and multinational working culture is characterised by diversity.
We offer :
- A full-time or 4/5 contract
- An attractive salary package with extra benefits, including a company car
- Experience in an international group
- Various opportunities to grow at McKesson
- Fast growing company that is part of an international group
Interested? Send your candidacy to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to getting to know you!